Enjoy the city skyline on the Flyer*, then tour the grounds with Singapore 7 Sightseeing privileges!
With unlimited one-day (valid for 72 hrs) hop-on hop-off access to 4 lines (Yellow, Red, Brown & Blue) + 3 feeder lines (Green, Zoo-Safari Line 1 – Night Safari & River Safari and Zoo-Safari Line 2 – Bird Park) under Singapore 7 Sightseeing, there is no better way to enjoy the island city!
The Hop-on Hop-off TOPless bus departs from the Flyer every 15/20 mins between 9am and 6.30pm.
- Clarke Quay - One of the city's trendiest nightspots with a variety of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail outlets.
- Botanic Gardens - A must visit for nature lovers, the Botanic Gardens is a living museum of a wide variety of flora and fauna. The National Orchid garden (admissions separate) which resides within the Botanic Gardens houses over 3,000 species and hybrids of Orchids.
- Orchard Road - The most famous shopping street in Singapore.
- Little India & Little India Walking Tour - One of the ethnic enclaves that provide some of the best insights into the Indian community in Singapore.
- Wholesale Market - Known as the Thieves Market years ago, you can find second- hand merchandises and interesting knicks and knacks at this unique flea market.
- Boat Quay - Situated along the Singapore River and distinguished by conserved shop houses, Boat Quay is the place to visit for entertainment & dining. A perfect place to sit & relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Chinatown & Chinatown Walking Tour - Immerse in Singapore's Chinese culture and history at Chinatown and witness how early Chinese Immigrants lived & worked during its golden years.
- Singapore Flyer - Feast your eyes on Singapore's magnificent cityscape from a height of 165m on the world's largest observation wheel.
|TICKETING & PRICING
Simply click on the "buy now" button and make your reservations on our Singapore 7 and Flyer Combo. Simply hop on to any of our City Sightseeing buses, The Original Tour buses or walk into our DUCK & HiPPO counters at Orchard, Suntec or Flyer to collect your pass.
How do I purchase tickets for the Singapore 7 and Flyer combo?
You can book online via this website or call our guest hotline at (+65) 6338 6877 for bookings and reservations.
For collection of your tickets, with your E-Receipt please head over to our DUCK & HiPPO counter located at Suntec Shopping Mall (#01-330).
Can we purchase tickets for the Singapore 7 and Flyer combo in Singapore?
YES! You can purchase tickets for the Singapore 7 and Flyer combo at our DUCK & HiPPO counter at Suntec, Singapore Visitor Centre (orchard gateway@emerald), Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2 and 3 Arrival Meeting Hall, as well as at Clarke Quay (next to Hooters). For help, please call our guest hotline at 6338 6877.
Can we start the City Sightseeing tour any time?
Yes, you can start your tour anytime! The pass is valid for 72 hours so if you purchase your tour pass only at 4pm today, you can make use of it till 4pm three days later.
What is the Singapore 7 Tour? What sights do they cover?
The City Sightseeing (CS) tour comprises 4 different routes - Yellow, Red, Brown and Blue. The Yellow route operates in the east–west direction and connects the hotels, major shopping malls along Orchard. Major attractions along this route include the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Flyer and Clarke Quay.
The Red route operates in the north-south direction and connects the major heritage sights such as the Little India, Arab Street and Chinatown.
The Brown route plies a combination of both Red & Yellow routes, and departs from Flyer. The route covers attractions such as Esplanade, Merlion Park, Chinatown, Clarke Quay and more.
What are the operating hours for Singapore Flyer?
The Singapore Flyer operates daily from 8.30am to 10.30pm. (Last flight operates at 10pm).
How long is the duration of the Singapore Flight?
The Singapore Flight takes approximately 30 minutes to complete a full turn round the wheel.
What will I get to see on the Singapore Flyer?
You will see breathtaking and unobstructed views of dynamic Singapore and wonderful glimpses of Malaysia and Indonesia.
Can I change my tour date after booking is made?
Is Singapore Flyer wheelchair-friendly?
Yes! Singapore Flyer has ramps, lifts, handicapped toilets and other facilities to facilitate movement for guests in wheelchairs. At the flyer, there is also a parking lot for the handicapped situated right next to the lift for direct access to the ticket booths or boarding area. Guest relations officers at the flyer will be happy to adjust the speed of the wheel so that guests in wheelchairs can board smoothly. For assistance with boarding for guests in wheelchairs, please call our guest hotline at 6338 6877.