This free and easy package is great for you to experience the best highlights of Gardens by the Bay in a day!
Travelling to Gardens by the Bay is so convenient with connections from Suntec City, available every 40 mins. This free and easy package allows you to explore the Gardens at your own leisure and includes a two way coach transfer. Whether you're looking to get up close with exotic species in the Cooled Conservatories, marvel at towering vertical gardens or learn about the intricacies of plant life in the themed gardens, there's plenty to see – perhaps more than you can fit in a day! Come, discover this world of wonder at Gardens by the Bay. Where wonder blooms.
- OCBC Skyway - There's nothing quite like a stroll along the OCBC Skyway. At a height of 22 metres and surrounded by panoramic vistas of the Gardens and Marina Bay skyline, this 128-metre long aerial walkway is an experience not to be missed.
- Flower Dome (ticketed) - Enter a world of perpetual spring, where unique plants bloom in an ever changing display of flowers. Discover plants from the Mediterranean and semi-arid subtropical regions. Now get ready to be amazed by nature.
- Cloud Forest (ticketed) - Step out of the concrete jungle into a realm high in the mountains where you can learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment.
Take in breathtaking mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems that disappear into the clouds.
- Stand in awe of the amazing Supertrees - These uniquely designed vertical gardens of 25 to 50-metres tall have large canopies that provide shade in the day and come alive with an exhilarating display of light and sound at night.
- Sun Pavilion - Take a walk through the Sun Pavilion and be transported to some of the world's most dynamic drylands and deserts. With a variety of over 1,000 desert plants comprising some 100 different species and varieties, the Sun Pavilion is nothing short of extraordinary.
- Heritage Gardens - Get to the root of Singapore's diverse history and culture through the fascinating story of plants in the Heritage Gardens. Walk around the themed gardens and discover how plants are intricately linked to Singapore's culture.
|TICKETING & PRICING
Simply click on the "buy now" button and book your Gardens By the Bay package. Present your e-receipt and collect your tickets at Suntec! It's that simple!
How do I purchase tickets for the OCBC Skyway Package?
You can book online via this website or call our guest hotline at (+65) 6338 6877 for bookings and reservations.
For collection of your tickets, with your E-Receipt please head over to our DUCK & HiPPO counter located at Suntec Shopping Mall (#01-330).
Can we purchase tickets for the OCBC Skyway Package in Singapore?
YES! You can purchase tickets for the Gardens Transfer Shuttle at our DUCK & HiPPO counter at Suntec City, Singapore Visitor Centre (orchard gateway@emerald), Singapore Flyer(unit #01-06), Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2 and 3 Arrival Meeting Hall, as well as at Clarke Quay (next to Hooters).
For help, please call our guest hotline at 6338 6877.
How do I get to the OCBC Skyway?
We operate a Gardens by the Bay Transfer Shuttle, departing daily with a frequency of 40mins. The Transfer Shuttle includes a 1 way city transfer from selected 38 HiPPO bus stops across the city to Suntec Hub + 2-way transfer between Gardens and Suntec Hub. Find out more here!