Ride the Wacky DUCK and have a splashing fun time!
There is no better way to tour Singapore than catching a ride on the ORIGINAL DUCKtours! Embark on a land and sea adventure on a remodeled WWII amphibious Vietnamese war craft that promises you the best tour experience. This hour-long journey brings you up close to Singapore's famous skyline, historical landmarks and gorgeous bay view.
Winner of the Tourism Awards Singapore, DUCKtours is rated as one of the Top 10 Best Family Experiences! An adventure and thrill ride all in one, ride the original Wacky DUCK now!
- Fountain of Wealth - Accorded as the "World's Largest Fountain" in Guinness Book of Record, the water flowing from the fountain is a symbol of wealth and the essence of life.
- Singapore Flyer - Feast your eyes on Singapore's magnificent cityscape from a height of 165m on the world's largest observation wheel.
- Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay - Check out this architectural icon with its distinctive twin shells, which houses world-class performance spaces.
- Civic District - See Cenotaph - Singapore's first major war memorial, the Singapore Cricket Club - one of Singapore's oldest and premier members' only clubs and more.
|TICKETING & PRICING
Simply click on the "buy now" button and make your reservations on our DUCKtours. Present your e-receipt and collect your boarding pass at Suntec ½ hour before your boarding time! It's that simple!
Where can we board the DUCKtours?
You may board the DUCKtour from our DUCK & HiPPO Hub at Suntec City Mall and Singapore Flyer. Please see http://www.ducktours.com.sg/visit.php for more details.
How do I purchase tickets for the DUCKtours?
You can book online via this website or the official website at www.singaporeducktours.com or call our guest hotline at (+65) 6338 6877 for bookings and reservations.
Present your e-receipt and collect your boarding pass at Suntec ½ hour before your boarding time! It's that simple!
Can we purchase tickets for the DUCKtour in Singapore?
Are advance reservations required for the DUCKtours?
What is the frequency of the DUCKtours?
What will I get to see on the DUCKtours?
- Fountain of Wealth
- Singapore Flyer
- Merlion Park
- Civic District (Cenotaph, Tan Kim Seng Fountain and more)
- St Andrew's Cathedral