Enjoy FREE transfer to Madame Tussauds when you purchase museum admission tickets from DUCK & HiPPO! Call 6338 6877 for complimentary 1-way transfer.
Bringing a uniquely Singapore blend of glitz and glamour, Madame Tussauds Singapore will take you to a party like no other! With 8 fully themed interactive zones and the new "Spirit of Singapore" boat ride, get ready to photograph and pose with your favourite A-Listers, sports stars and music legends. Then, walk through the Images of Singapore (IOS) LIVE, a journey that uncovers the nation’s extraordinary history - from humble fishing village to 21st century powerhouse.
- Images of Singapore LIVE: Discover the colourful story of Singapore, from humble fishing village to 21st century powerhouse.
- Boat Ride: Jump aboard the 'Spirit of Singapore', the first ever Madame Tussauds boat ride, and travel through a fantasy tropical garden.
- Music: Step onto the stage with your favourite musicians and perform with some of the greatest artists on the planet.
- A List Party: Join the most exclusive party in town set on a roof terrace with impressive views over Singapore’s skyline.
- Sports: Test your sporting skill against your favourite local and international sporting heroes in a fast paced and interactive zone!
- Film: Step into the world of international film as you enter the Madame Tussauds Film Lot. Join the stars on set to recreate some of the most iconic scenes in film history.
|TICKETING & PRICING
Simply click on the "buy now" button and book your Madame Tussauds package. Present your e-receipt and collect your tickets at Suntec! It's that simple!
How do I purchase tickets for the Madame Tussauds package?
You can book online via this website or call our guest hotline at (+65) 6338 6877 for bookings and reservations.
For collection of your tickets, with your E-Receipt please head over to our DUCK & HiPPO counter located at Suntec Shopping Mall (#01-330).
Can we purchase tickets for the Madame Tussauds package in Singapore?
YES! You can purchase tickets for the Madame Tussauds package at our DUCK & HiPPO counter at Suntec, Singapore Visitor Centre (orchard gateway@emerald), Singapore Flyer(unit #01-06), Changi Airport Terminal 1, 2 and 3 Arrival Meeting Hall, as well as at Clarke Quay (next to Hooters).
What are the operating hours for Madame Tussauds?
Madame Tussauds is open daily from 10:00 am to 7:30 pm (last admission at 6pm). PLEASE NOTE: Opening times may vary due to private events. Please check http://www.madametussauds.com/Singapore for notices of early closure before your visit.
Where can I board the bus for the free transfer?
Please download a copy of our bus schedule for full list of the bus stops. Alternatively, please call our guest hotline at (+65) 6338 6877 to find out more.